Do you want to work at PESTEA?
We are looking for an experienced manager on Praslin
PESTEA is looking for reliable, self-motivated and dynamic person to fill the position of Manager - Praslin Based.
The manager will be responsible for overseeing all operational sites, supervising staff, ensuring customer satisfaction, and overseeing inventory. The manager works closely with assigned personnel to ensure that quality, timely work is delivered to every customer.
• Inspect buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestation
• Monitor service quality through site inspections, service paperwork and reports, and direct communication with customers.
• Direct, monitor and motivate technicians in the field, provide training as needed;
• Manage inventory of products, materials, and equipment, allocate to technicians per requirements, and maintain proper documentation.
• Monitor technician routes and schedules.
• Identify potential markets
• Maintain excellent contact with customer
• Ensure the proper use, maintenance and security of vehicles, pesticides, equipment and documents provided by the Company for the performance of his/her duties.
• Personally, take over responsibility of servicing in case of the lack of sufficient pest control technicians.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Ability to interact with customers, determine the root of their concerns, provide answers to their questions, and demonstrate value of the services provided
• Knowledge of chemicals & Pesticides
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Computer literate
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Valid Driving license
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should apply by filling out the form below or in writing with CV, police clearance, relative certificates and references to: Human Resources Manager, PESTEA, P.O. Box 1337, Victoria or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org Please call 4386053/2521030 for enquiries.
Job Application Form